Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Laser device used at Worcester  (Read 2495 times)

Marlovian

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Laser device used at Worcester
« on: April 03, 2019, 07:41:16 PM »
Picked this up from the Worcs site: http://warriors.co.uk/2019/04/03/do-you-know-these-men/

Complete idiots who deserve to be prosecuted. Do we need to be vigilant on Saturday?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:33:58 PM by Marlovian »

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Laser device used at Worcester
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 09:22:35 PM »
Sad, hope they can find them. Good article by Worcester.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:31:23 PM »
Always loved my Worcs visits (and yes that does include Six at Sixways... what a game). Respectful club and great fans. Who these morons are is beyond me, no place for them in any sport.

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 09:28:25 AM »
Didn't Wuss ban a fan as a result of a punch being thrown at the Brizz game as well?

What's bizarre about the mystery 4 is that the article implies the seats they were sat in weren't sold?

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 10:40:32 AM »
Didn't Wuss ban a fan as a result of a punch being thrown at the Brizz game as well?

What's bizarre about the mystery 4 is that the article implies the seats they were sat in weren't sold?

Yes, I noticed that as well. My only guess is that they must have intended to do it if they moved from their booked seats (thereby making it a little tougher in identifying them). This is without saying that they turned up with them to the game in the first place.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 11:09:15 AM »

I guess it's not just at The Ricoh where people buy the cheapest tickets and then just sit in whatever seat they fancy.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 11:15:54 AM »

I guess it's not just at The Ricoh where people buy the cheapest tickets and then just sit in whatever seat they fancy.

I guess it's quite a problem at the Ricoh then? I must admit, I had taken note of how easy it is to buy a Cat 4 ticket and then choose to sit where-ever. Not sure what to think of that really!

AKWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 12:16:58 PM »
I always buy a Cat 4 ticket and since the south stand has been opened, I’ve chosen the seat right in front of the screen in the middle. For the lowest price, I don’t think there’s that many seats better in the ground.

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 07:08:28 AM »
Seat jumping is fairly easy to do at the Ricoh given the number of spare seats and the fact the under stand concourse gives access to the East, West and North stands. I'm not sure what the stewards can do about it, and whether Wasps are even aware of it

I thought the South stand was cut-off from the rest of the concourse though so once in there, you can't access halfway line seats elsewhere.

What's slightly confusing about the Worcester 4, is that they appear to be almost on the halfway line. The Wuss stand won't  have as many free/spare seats for someone to jump into, let alone 4 all together in the main stand on the halfway line.