Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Good Morning All!  (Read 4086 times)

BlackCountryWasp

• View Profile
Re: Good Morning All!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 10:54:53 AM »
Morning all. Sun out in Halesowen now, forecast is also good. Just me and the boy at the game today due to her ladyship recovering after recent surgery.

Simple today, it's a must win. Don't care how. Wuss will fancy themselves today so we need to be at as close to our best as we can. Pack needs to be streetwise and keep the penalty count down. Backs need to start to fire again.

Think it will be a cagey and edgy game. Hold on to your hats folks!!!!

COYW

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 12:47:19 PM »
A belated morning from me.
Do you know the morning all thread here seems longer than the dw one?
Fingers crossed today, it has a whiff of the Newcastle decider, which iirc was reffed rather poorly by Barnesey, and we actually lost....
Not making today, sadly. Wonder hiw many frittered b points we have this year? Hopefully not significant come end of year..

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 02:19:00 PM »
What a lovely guy!
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 05:57:43 PM »
Well we won. Wasps did to! Big bugger landed on me and i think I've busted some ribs. Any clues from folks as to how to guess the severity?

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 06:00:42 PM »
Well so long as you aren't coughing up blood (punctured lung), I don't think there's much you can do for cracked ribs other than rest. Try not to laugh  ;D
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2019, 06:20:25 PM »
Well so long as you aren't coughing up blood (punctured lung), I don't think there's much you can do for cracked ribs other than rest. Try not to laugh  ;D

Not laughing is proving tricky with 1st and 2nds coach trip back home! Thankfully I've found alcohol helps....

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 10:57:33 PM »
At home now. The wife is resolute in the fact that she's not giving me any sympathy, and is insisting she married an idiot (I tend to agree, more fool her!). Few beers in and it's not quite so bad, but sharp breaths, coughed, hiccups, laughing and some movements, all hurt a lot. Guess we'll see how it goes in the next few days :D.