Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Dai and Jamma Back Christian 100%.  (Read 1547 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Dai and Jamma Back Christian 100%.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 06:16:44 PM »
He certainly goes with good will.
Let me tell you something cucumber

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 06:49:31 PM »
I have no doubts that Dai was rather unhappy when Christian told him he was leaving.

The timing of the announcement and the effect on our play and the squad won't have gone down well

However, Dai is just such a nice guy that he would have also realised the once in a lifetime opportunity that Christian had.

His ability to compartmentalise the personal side and the business side of things would have meant that I'm sure Dai would have genuinely let him go with his best wishes, and then focused on how to sort out the playing squad.

I feel so honoured that my club is run by Dai and I'm sure all the players feel the same way

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 08:36:16 AM »
Wade gave us a huge amount and could no doubt have sodded off for cash to play rugby elsewhere before he left.

He did not, he went because it was obvious that regardless of how well he played, or out played his rivals, the obnoxious toad Jones would not pick him.
When you are as special a talent as he is, to be denied a shot at the big time must be devastating.
Dai must surely understand this, so it is no surprise that he would want to wish Wade well.