Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Dan, Jack and YY ruled out for the season  (Read 4637 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Dan, Jack and YY ruled out for the season
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 01:52:28 PM »
The only good news I gleaned from that was Dan Robson will be fully fit this summer. There was talk of him not playing professional Rugby again.

Whilst I really hope that's the case, I don't think anything can be definitively decided on from that report.

Look at how many times we were told Sam Jones was recovering perfectly.

Just this. Dan can be "cured" but on blood thinners for the rest of his life thus unable to take contact - ie play professional rugby. Hope not but a strong possibility.
Let me tell you something cucumber

jamestaylor002

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 02:31:10 PM »
The only good news I gleaned from that was Dan Robson will be fully fit this summer. There was talk of him not playing professional Rugby again.

Whilst I really hope that's the case, I don't think anything can be definitively decided on from that report.

Look at how many times we were told Sam Jones was recovering perfectly.

Just this. Dan can be "cured" but on blood thinners for the rest of his life thus unable to take contact - ie play professional rugby. Hope not but a strong possibility.

I'd be gutted for Dan if he was unable to continue with professional rugby not just because he would have to stop doing what he loves but also the decision would effectively be taken out of his hands.
Lets just see how things pan out for now though and remain positive.

Lwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 02:54:07 PM »
I'm permanently on Warfarin, following three DVTs and a PE, and according to my Consultant there is no problem with me flying - in fact he said that as I'm already taking the medicine I am at lower risk than many other people.

Well that's something, thanks for the reply Roger. Hoping you stay free and clear of further complications.