Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Dai on ZuZu  (Read 1542 times)

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
Dai on ZuZu
« on: April 27, 2019, 09:03:39 AM »
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/wasps-rugby-news-zurabi-zhvania-16189044

'Wasps boss Dai Young believes the best is yet to come from powerhouse Georgian prop Zurabi Zhvania despite scoring tries in successive games.'

Couldn't agree more, for me he has been one of the stars of what has been a mediocre season at best. Let's hope he and the rest of the team go well for the last three fixtures and finish on a high, has he got any second row mates looking for a gig in England?

It was fine when I left it.....

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Dai on ZuZu
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »
His oppo today is Lamositele who is, at least for me, a bit of an unknown quantity. International contest - Georgia v USA, I fancy Georgia to come out on top of that mini battle.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 09:37:36 AM »
More than anything else I love his obvious passion.

Definitely another Gem Dai has brought into the squad.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 01:10:48 PM »
He's a prop who dreams of being a centre.

Usually that would bother me as he's got a hugely important job to do as prop.
I don't normally want to see my front row practicing penalty kicks, trying grubber kicks mid game, or trying a chip and chase.

That being said, his enthusiasm and passion shines through, and instead of being concerned about him trying something crazy, it brings a smile to my face.

I couldn't have been more happy for him when he scored his recent try, particularly with the way he showed pace and intelligence to make the break, draw the man and send the pass and then be available to receive it back.

He seems to have the kind of on pitch personality that could make him a club legend in a short space of time