Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Final Morning All of the Season  (Read 2686 times)

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Final Morning All of the Season
« on: May 18, 2019, 08:58:16 AM »
Getting ready to hop on my motorbike to meet up with the others riding to the Ricoh today, and outside it is grey and drizzling. I guess a day will come when you will see a BBC weather forecast the night before, for it to be almost always anywhere near accurate the following morning, but that is not this decade. They had forecast a dry day as of 9PM last night, sigh.

Hoping for a stunning game, and a good turnout. COYW.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Final Morning All of the Season
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 09:14:52 AM »
Morning all (until the next one)  :)

Looking forward  to this game. The weather should be just right for running rugby. Here's hoping for a game which isn't decided by another contentious refereeing balls up. And if it is, then I hope Quins are the ones who go home screaming that they were robbed. I'd take a win however it happens.

Safe travels to the easy riders.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

RBB

• It’s like trying to tackle a snooker table!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 09:18:51 AM »
Looking forward to it, I am hoping there is a large home crowd to get behind the team, which is capable of beating Quins.
It was fine when I left it.....

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 09:28:36 AM »
Morning all.
Very grey here, hoping for better in the Ricoh. Need to get my skates on, though.....

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 09:31:19 AM »
Need to get my skates on, though.....

Blimey that's a novel way to travel  :o
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 09:36:04 AM by Rossm »
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 09:32:22 AM »
Morning all. Just hoping for a good representation of a true Wasps performance. I think a win unlikely but I did against chiefs too so what do I know. Looking forward to the Premiership Cup matches to see if we are building again. Safe travels all.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 09:44:07 AM »
Morning Nelly, Ross, WWW, Neil, RBB, morning all, best wishes to you and yours. I hope my fellow bikers have a good ride to the game today, I hope to join you one time.

I was at a get together last night to wish a mate well who is going under the knife to have a brain tumour removed. It's been a tough season of sport for Wasps, but it is just that, sport.

We have a strong team out, very similar to the team that beat Exeter, I like a few on here am keen to see the new crop of Wasps players come through, but I suppose I can see why this team has been selected. I have decided to just enjoy this game in its own right, I truly don't know what permutations are best for Wasps or others.

Here's to a great game, may the best team win, but you know, Come on You Wasps!

Take care,
Notso

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 09:56:03 AM by Brandnewtorugby »

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 09:48:00 AM »
Good luck all travelling today - grey and a little drizzle in the Bristol area - rain radar looking more optimistic

Be nice if we could cast off any mental chains today and go for it - I'd forgive any team that went for it!

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 09:58:53 AM »
Morning all, doing the kids activities taxiing before the game this afternoon, looking forward to a good final performance and win, not actually too fussed which euro comp we end up in.
Am looking forward, although with trepidation, to watching Kunatani today, he is a special rugby player, have the feeling their could be a few big collisions between him and Nathan.

BlackCountryWasp

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 10:19:09 AM »
Morning all. Halesowen is overcast but mild. Usual trip over today with her ladyship attending her first game after surgery in March.
It's proper Derby Day so hopefully the boys should need no motivation and will put in a good performance to round off the season.

Chilham

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 10:26:47 AM »
Morning all.

First pee and cigarette stop on route to meet up with coddy and NBW for the Ride to the Ricoh.  My first ride this year. Hoping the match caps-off a fun day.

Good luck to any of you in the DW Fantasy League. I’m top of the table heading in to the final round. See how it works out tonight.

Come on .... you Wasps too-loo-rue-aye!

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2019, 10:27:59 AM »
Morning all from Wiltshire. Attending with my son for this one, he has missed a lot of this season doing his basic training at Pirbright (proud dad alert) from where he passed out  yesterday. I hope we play a type of rugby that makes him think he’s missed something good this season.
Safe travels.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2019, 03:40:58 PM »
Need to get my skates on, though.....

Blimey that's a novel way to travel  :o

I would applaud that if I were not on mobile......)