Always a Wasp

Author Topic: The Results of CoventryLives Big Fan Survey  (Read 1673 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
The Results of CoventryLives Big Fan Survey
« on: June 04, 2019, 01:16:28 PM »
Bobby Bridge reports.

Dai Young backed to turnaround Wasps' fortunes

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/wasps-dai-young-rugby-news-16372776

Zuzu wins two of the polls. Looks like he's a fan favourite.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Results of CoventryLives Big Fan Survey
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 04:30:14 PM »
It is really interesting how different this is to the impression you get reading social media. I suspect some in the smaller percentages feel particularly strongly.

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 04:43:37 PM »
That is very similar to how I voted. It would be interesting to know how many people took part.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

Mikeuk56

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 05:20:37 PM »
I did

InBetweenWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 06:15:48 PM »
All seem pretty reasonable results, although surprised at Rowlands and wonder if it was swayed by him getting the players player vote.

Searle as young player given his relatively limited involvement another possible surprise, but not really any other options - Will Stuart perhaps.

As ever, these IBB’s often represent a very small cluster of likeminded folk who can begin to believe that their views are shared with the majority - You only have to look at how vocal the SBT are vs the relative lack of action to see that they’re in the minority of CCFC supporters in how anti-Wasps they are.

Similarly, there’s a small but very vocal cluster of negative posters on the DW site who don’t reflect the feeling I get from the stands and talking to other supporters in person (apart from a few ‘fans’ who have spurned the Ricoh and anything Wasps related is negative since they moved).

Broadly speaking, I would have expected the results of this survey to be pro-Dai (in that he has ability to get us back into the Top 4 and get us back on track).

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 08:24:05 PM »
I can't say I've studied Rowlands, but he's never looked bad to me. Solid hardworking, decent carrying engine room type lock. May not have the fireworks, but just does the basics well.