Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 5755 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Season Tickets
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 09:58:11 AM »
Number plate recognition

My letter says that is only for Car Park C (as last year). Passes needed for A & B (according to the letter).
Let me tell you something cucumber

Old Geezer

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 01:49:11 PM »
For Car Park C there will be number plate recognition but you have to register a car in advance (you can change it for any subsequent match if youneed to).  This worked well last year.

I appreciate you are talking about Car Park A but if that is to have NPR too the same pre-registration procedure may be followed.  Worth checking.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2019, 03:15:56 PM »
Number plate recognition

Let's hope I got my number right then!

Marlow Nick

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2019, 10:59:29 PM »
Car parks A and B have no ANPR and no manual number plate checks either. Just flash your paper parking ticket and drive straight in without stopping

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2019, 07:19:58 AM »
I hadn't thought about this before (or the penny hadn't dropped)....

Car parks A (and presumably B) do have ANPR but they can't be used for match days as the exit ANPR gate is located in a different place to the entrances.

On a weekday if you go into Car park A you enter via the north stand area.. to Exit A you then drive all around the stadium (passed Stands E, S, W) then through a gate to the North west of the stand.

On matchdays this can't be done because of the crowds walking on the service road around the stadium and presumably the emergency vehicles and tv vehicles and various temporary barriers also block that off.

If you park in Car park A try and park in the far North east corner as that's where the temporary exit is
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:25:39 AM by BG »

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2019, 12:43:43 PM »
Mrs FW's card arrived last week, without her clubhouse pass. One phone call later and we expected it to be included with my card, as members with add-ons packs were to follow. My pack turned up today, you guessed it, with just one pass and no instructions re how to change reg'n number on line (a facility promised for this year) for car park C. One phone call to the ticket office has it sorted, hopefully- the second pass promised by first class post, and my alternative car reg'n added so that I can use either vehicle.
Good to see Wasps are keeping up the tradition - in  15 years as an STH, only once ( last year) have STs turned up without any hassle and in good time for the first game.
Itching for Saturday
COYW

Just had similar discussion as FW with the ticket office, no online facility to change reg numbers for car park C as promised but instead you can register more than one number plate that you will use through the season to save contacting them all the time, should confuse the anpr and the clipboards!

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
Mrs FW's card arrived last week, without her clubhouse pass. One phone call later and we expected it to be included with my card, as members with add-ons packs were to follow. My pack turned up today, you guessed it, with just one pass and no instructions re how to change reg'n number on line (a facility promised for this year) for car park C. One phone call to the ticket office has it sorted, hopefully- the second pass promised by first class post, and my alternative car reg'n added so that I can use either vehicle.
Good to see Wasps are keeping up the tradition - in  15 years as an STH, only once ( last year) have STs turned up without any hassle and in good time for the first game.
Itching for Saturday
COYW

Just had similar discussion as FW with the ticket office, no online facility to change reg numbers for car park C as promised but instead you can register more than one number plate that you will use through the season to save contacting them all the time, should confuse the anpr and the clipboards!

This might just be how my mind works but.. if you register 3 number plates, i.e. the cars of people that you go to games with (any one of which might be driving) but all 3 plates are picked up by ANPR on the same match day.. do you think the system would work out something was wrong.. if not chunky.. can you register all our number plates and we'll all give you a fiver back  ;D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 01:02:25 PM by BG »

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 01:31:30 PM »
Itching for Saturday
COYW

This might just be how my mind works but.. if you register 3 number plates, i.e. the cars of people that you go to games with (any one of which might be driving) but all 3 plates are picked up by ANPR on the same match day.. do you think the system would work out something was wrong.. if not chunky.. can you register all our number plates and we'll all give you a fiver back  ;D

You have more confidence in the car park c anpr than I do!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2019, 02:01:58 PM »
We had no problem last season with manor at Car Park C. Only problem is prats who think they can pay on the day.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 03:29:05 PM »
E mail just come out to car park c holders to register number  plates.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 03:35:13 PM »
Again

welsh wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 10:21:38 PM »
We’d have nothing to talk about if everything was perfect.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2019, 12:48:47 PM »
We’d have nothing to talk about if everything was perfect.

So I drive up to the car park c barrier in my newly registered second car, it opened and let me in no problem then my new season ticket let me in to the ground no problem.
Nothing for me to moan about close the thread!