Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Seat Serve app  (Read 1617 times)

Nrgee

• Season ticket since 2016-17
    • View Profile
Seat Serve app
« on: October 11, 2019, 12:11:59 PM »
Has anybody used the seat serve App at the Ricoh yet, After I have selected the block it asks for the row however the pop up keypad only lets you input a number there is no apparent way off changing to letters. I pressed 2 twice for example for the letter B, it then asks for table number instead of seat number.
Am I missing something

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Seat Serve app
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 05:11:42 PM »
If the Seat Serve app is the drinks delivery service to your seat - we used it on the first occasion it was available late last season.

The service on that occasion was poor.

We ordered about six drinks and they took well over half an hour to arrive. That’s not good enough when you are desperate for a beer.

Maybe there were teething problems but the service would have to improve markedly before we used it again I’m afraid. Much quicker to get in the queue just before the half time whistle.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 06:27:50 PM »
Filled in all the information previously with no problem to check it worked but never completed the order. If you are in the east stand use swipestation, order 5 mins before half time, head down on whistle, nearly always served and back in seat before second half starts.

Nrgee

• Season ticket since 2016-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 11:12:45 AM »
Thanks for the feedback think ill leave it a while see how it settles.