Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Bobby Bridge's Player Ratings  (Read 1587 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Bobby Bridge's Player Ratings
« on: November 23, 2019, 11:32:59 PM »
What do you think?

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/wasps-rugby-player-ratings-agen-17301247

Pretty much spot on IMO. Not a game for wingers though.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Bobby Bridge's Player Ratings
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 07:52:57 AM »
Agree. We are turning into a sub Exeter of a couple of years ago. Points from forwards.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 08:59:23 AM »
It is amazing how quickly the line of defence is in place. I wonder if the ruck law changes a couple of years ago and the way rucks are enforced means that all teams need to be a bit more 'Exeter'. It would be interesting to see if there is a pattern accross all premiership games, my perception is that 'fast' trys seem to be mainly from intercepted passes. Cannot help think the odds significantly favour that style, sadly.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 09:37:41 AM »
Agree. We are turning into a sub Exeter of a couple of years ago. Points from forwards.

Certainly. Our three tries from rolling mauls were ruthless in their intensity. Why we didn't try another against Sale was puzzling.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 09:45:01 AM »
It is amazing how quickly the line of defence is in place. I wonder if the ruck law changes a couple of years ago and the way rucks are enforced means that all teams need to be a bit more 'Exeter'. It would be interesting to see if there is a pattern accross all premiership games, my perception is that 'fast' trys seem to be mainly from intercepted passes. Cannot help think the odds significantly favour that style, sadly.

Personally, the way the breakdown is improperly reffed is creating slow ball.