Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Good morning all.  (Read 2350 times)

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
Good morning all.
« on: December 14, 2019, 06:19:41 AM »
Well this is a first for me to be first on this thread.  Hope a good few are travelling to support the boys.  A win and no injuries would do for me.  Safe travels one and all.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

BG

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Good morning all.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 06:58:37 AM »
Morning Wiltshire, morning all.

Its a bit difficult to see what the weather is doing at the moment in South Warwickshire. Forecast indicates dry and mild (for this time of year) for the game though.

Lets hope the squad clicks today and hopefully no more injuries.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 07:46:32 AM »
Morning all. Currently walking the dog in the muddy countryside.
Firstly I pray for no more injuries please because yesterday's list was depressing.
Not too bothered about a win as I would like us done with Europe and concentrate on domestic matters.
Play well and all stand up at the end please. We set off in about three and a half hours (quicker to get to Edinburgh by plane!) so safe journeys for all travelling.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 08:09:20 AM »
Morning all. Let's hope that we can get a W. It will give the lads a bit of confidence heading into next Saturday.

Not been up tp the Ricoh since the the Bath game due to a quick trip to chez nous, followed by an op for spinal surgery. Pleased to say that the outcome of that was very successful.

Looking forward to being there for the Quins game.

#COYW

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 09:50:19 AM »
Morning all. Just back from dog agility in the Northamptonshire rain, dressing the bite wounds and getting ready. Just want a good performance and a win next week. Significant other and mother-out-law not coming today so will have to shout louder to compensate.  Please, keep calm and no headless stuff.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 09:57:38 AM »
Morning All. Got up very late (gone 9). Currently drizzling here, but forecast to clear up a bit later. See you there.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 10:04:38 AM »
Morning all. Priority is no injuries. We're still in Europe and if we can do to them as they did to us we can progress but for me it's not the priority.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 10:08:44 AM »
Good morning all. All the best from a dry Hastings. I look forward to any Wasps' game but all I hope from this one is a decent performance and no injuries.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 10:17:00 AM »
Second post and a weather update from South Warwickshire. The clouds and drizzle are gone, the sun is out, the clouds rapidly clearing, wind is light and the sky getting bluer by the minute.

Chilham

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 11:20:27 AM »
Morning Wilts., morning Nelly', morning all

Edinburgh putting out an interesting XV today.  Should be a good match.

Safe travels to all those attending today.  I was in Edinburgh, and Mrs. Chilham and I are going to the next two, so giving this one a miss.

Come on .... you Wasps too-loo-rye-aye!

BlackCountryWasp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 11:31:36 AM »
Morning all. Still raining in Halesowen but forecast is better by the time we get to Coventry. Decent team selection today and Edinburgh's is a bit different to last week. A win today would help build some confidence going into the Quins game and would also keep us alive in Europe. Hopefully the boys will keep it simple and get the win we all crave.

Mon the Wasps.

13thWarrior

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2019, 02:44:27 PM »
Morning all. Just back from dog agility in the Northamptonshire rain, dressing the bite wounds and getting ready.

You or the dog? Didn't know agility was so dangerous!

Morning (still) from Dundas, Ontario, getting ready to watch the lads online. Hopefully our Kiwi midfield can fire, and of course no more injuries!

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2019, 07:30:11 PM »
Morning all. Just back from dog agility in the Northamptonshire rain, dressing the bite wounds and getting ready.

You or the dog? Didn't know agility was so dangerous!

Morning (still) from Dundas, Ontario, getting ready to watch the lads online. Hopefully our Kiwi midfield can fire, and of course no more injuries!
Mine, he takes chunks out of me as we go round the course. Perhaps Wasps could hire him and add some bite to our attack. :)