Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Eddie Jones  (Read 1037 times)

Old Geezer

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Eddie Jones
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:22:38 PM »
Well done Eddie for joining everyone else in taking a pay cut and well done to everyone else too.

I am really touched by the way the rugby community has reacted to this virus.  It contrasts with the scum who deliberately coughed in an elderly couple's face and those who torched the Iceland delivery vans immediately after Boris announced some of his measures ans those selfish people who bulk purchased to hoard.

I am lucky because I only have to share my house with my wife (who is a great kitten) and we have a nice garden to sit in, weather permitting.  I feel sorry for people who live in small flats especially if they have children who need to run around.  Things are likely to get more stressful for them when(if) warmer weather comes.

Just gave my wife a real thumping at Scrabble which is amazing because she usually humiliates me.  I play a lot of Bridge and Chess online and our Bridge groups are settings things up so that we can play online together.

Would be interesting to hear how others are occupying themselves.

Stay safe all.

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Eddie Jones
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 06:34:58 AM »
Well done to all those that participated in the 8pm applause last night and of course thanks and best wishes to those care workers who work long stressful hours serving the public.

Myself, I'm still at work as I sell to plumbers and heating engineers. Work has dropped off quite a bit though as we are only supposed to be selling emergency equipment such as boilers and not water cylinders.