Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Fans in Stadiums in October  (Read 3346 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Fans in Stadiums in October
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2020, 10:46:59 AM »
Just listened to Stephen Vaughan on a recent Ruck Podcast. He states that Wasps have all the necessary processes in place or ready. They have had to work out distancing practicalities for all aspects of the Arena. He reminded the interviewer (Owen Slot I think) that Wasps Rugby are only less than a third of the whole enterprise and much work in other areas has had to be set in place. He said the Bowl had three major events postponed (I only know of two - the Killers and Rammstein). In all I felt they seem to have a handle on how they will deal with us, no matter how reduced the number is, when a decision is made. He did refer to other clubs who only deal with rugby having a far more difficult time dealing with a re-organisation due to ground size and restricted site. Quite positive. I must admit I usually avoid podcasts due to their length and the associated verbal crap being spouted. This was no exception with adverts and associated garbage.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 11:54:46 AM »
Is there a link to the Podcast?

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2020, 12:02:59 PM »

Sorry I just searched for the podcast and when it came up with a list of past ones clicked on various ones to get the correct one. It is not the most recent but is in July. It is the one that LoL usually appears on but his not on this one. As I don';t subscribe I had to find a free vehicle.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2020, 12:15:44 PM »
At the moment I am finding it difficult to  visualise ever going to watch another rugby match.  Remembering going  to all the past matches seems like a dream or another world.  All dreamlike.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2020, 12:21:15 PM »
At the moment I am finding it difficult to  visualise ever going to watch another rugby match.  Remembering going  to all the past matches seems like a dream or another world.  All dreamlike.

I know what you mean. It is a two hour drive for us and the longest journey I have done for months is a couple of miles max. Much as I enjoy driving (USA Coast to coast twice in recent years) I view renewing the Ricoh journey with a little trepidation.

Hymenoptera

• Trevor Leotas Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2020, 12:27:41 PM »
The Ruck July 6th.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2020, 12:31:23 PM »
Thank you.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 12:33:20 PM »
Thanks was starting to track back but listened on computer rather than this thing.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2020, 12:45:02 PM »

I know what you mean. It is a two hour drive for us and the longest journey I have done for months is a couple of miles max. Much as I enjoy driving (USA Coast to coast twice in recent years) I view renewing the Ricoh journey with a little trepidation.

You can always test your eyes at the same time. ::)
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 12:48:32 PM »

You can always test your eyes at the same time. ::)

Ha ha 😂

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 02:07:16 PM »
Brilliant  Rossm!!