Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Passes  (Read 1348 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Let me tell you something cucumber

Heathen

• View Profile
Re: Match Passes
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 02:44:54 PM »
Email received. You can run it two devices using the BT App.

hopwood

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 02:55:54 PM »
I take it that fans who currently aren't season-ticket holders will not have the opportunity to access this coverage through the Club?

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 03:00:09 PM »
The access code is sent to current STHs only. You do not need the code if you are a BT subscriber.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 03:57:48 PM »
I have 3 Apple devices - Macbookpro, ipad and iphone XR. The BTApp will not run on the Macbookpro, leaving the ipad and iphone as my only options.

Never tried it before, but does anyone know if I can pair either device to my Samsung smart TV?

I have paired the Macbookpro to the TV on many occasions but never the ipad or phone.

JonnyD

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 03:57:58 PM »
A monthly pass on the BT app has been my option. £25 a month with no contract.
Considering every game is on until the end of the season I think it’s a pretty good investment for me being back in the UK for a month from overseas

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 04:02:32 PM »
I have 3 Apple devices - Macbookpro, ipad and iphone XR. The BTApp will not run on the Macbookpro, leaving the ipad and iphone as my only options.

Never tried it before, but does anyone know if I can pair either device to my Samsung smart TV?

I have paired the Macbookpro to the TV on many occasions but never the ipad or phone.

You can use your usual browser and go to BT.COM/SPORT/WATCH - you don't actually need the app on PCs or Macs

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 04:03:11 PM »

I have Samsung smart TV and can cast from my Samsung galaxy phone to the TV.  I also can cast using a chromecast device with no problems.

MarleyWasp

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 04:22:47 PM »
I believe there is a BT Sport app available on Samsung Smart TVs.

If you subscribe to BT sport for a month on Friday for £25 you'll have access to 50 matches. 50 pence per game.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 05:53:24 PM »

You can use your usual browser and go to BT.COM/SPORT/WATCH - you don't actually need the app on PCs or Macs

Thanks, Roger. I must have been having a brainfart moment when I read the email!!!