General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

Morning all!

<< < (2/2)

Raggs:
Has pop-ups, and then on the video box itself, there are (for me) two ads over the top, wait for one to time out (30 seconds or so) and then the second should be closeable (or just ignore it).  The YumTV offer, where it says HD, is genuinely HD, bloody brilliant! Uses RugbyPass feed, so no pre/mid/post match stuff, but has all the games regardless of if BT is carrying it.

https://www.vipbox.nu/sports/rugby.html

doog:
Morning folks, and thanks VV for a forum that actually looks like the real thing. Lovely sunny day in Maidenhead, lots of singing birds, the bells of All Saints ringing in the distance and a riot of pink blossom outside the window from the flowering cherry. Let's hope the day continues in this vein, with a comfortable 5 pointer for the lads trip to Briz, and $arries tripping up in MK to really put the icing on it. Will try and sneak some watching in on Bet365 whilst doing the Easter lunch for my Mum and H. Happy Easter.

Raggs:
I'd point out that the vipbox service also runs on android!  Html5 streams on their mobile site.  Ads can be really problematic, overly so at times (don't sign up, download etc etc) but the quality again is great, and I've watched a fair few games on my phone thanks to it :).

Brandnewtorugby:
Morning Chilham,  morning all. Best wishes to you and yours.

Bright start in our North Devon holiday cottage, hopefully more of that in the Bristol area as well. The dogs paws are better, but this week the dog walk, paper and coffee start got hijacked by an Easter egg hunt! Hope to follow results on twitter etc. Maybe even sneaky radio if we are out and about!

I think the 'Morning all' feature was started by Wombles on the Wasps board, hope he comes over.

On paper, this should be a walkover. The fact it is nothing of the sort is a real testament to the premiership. Here's to a great game and may the best team win, but, you know, COYW!

'Not so'

Harry the wasp:
Morning all. Just off to the In-Laws now to do our Eastery duty. Will be pushing to leave ASAP once we are there to get in front of BT and hope for regular updates and our trys shown in that little pop up box that they do from the games that they aren't showing. I've given up with the BBC local radio as the commentary is dreadful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version