Always a Wasp

Author Topic: 2020-2021 Fixtures  (Read 1077 times)

Covkid48

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
2020-2021 Fixtures
« on: October 21, 2020, 11:30:27 AM »
As well as being a season ticket holder I also have BT subscription so I've been able to watch all of the Wasps matches so far. Does anybody know what is happening for the up coming season as its only four weeks away? As we haven't been able to renew season tickets yet I don't see how they will be able to give individual match passes. on another subject from last years season ticket I donated half directly to the club and had the other half as credit against future purchases, has anybody heard how this is going to work?

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: 2020-2021 Fixtures
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 11:42:31 AM »
I think wasps were waiting until this season is over before announcing anything. I understand from a poster on here that it might be a one and a half year ST. Also parking will have to be sorted if the hotel is to start construction.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 12:03:25 PM »
About the car park.........

I thought Wasps had a parcel of land on the stadium side of the main road that they were looking to convert to a car park?

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 12:12:37 PM »
About the car park.........

I thought Wasps had a parcel of land on the stadium side of the main road that they were looking to convert to a car park?

Yep that was in the original proposal but nowt mentioned recently.  They need to get moving on it though.
Let me tell you something cucumber