Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning all!  (Read 2189 times)

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning all!
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 11:50:47 AM »
Morning all,

A misty start but now a lovely late autumn day.

I had some entertainment on my morning walk, a not very good sheep dog trying to get a load of rams in to a field with the sheep. If only they'd been told they might not have kept running away  :D

Looking forward to today's game and watching the youngsters (at my age they're all youngsters, but you know what I mean). Hopefully we'll get a much better match than that turgid affair last night - it was rugby, Jim, but now as we know it. I've got some Wasps Gold to try to add to the fun.

My plan is to switch over to the England game after our game as Prime lets you start from the beginning, so no spoilers on here, please :)

NWW, you have my sympathy and I hope the bed works.. I've been laid up a number of times it gets that bad. My physio used acupuncture when I had it so bad I couldn't walk more than a few paces without being in tears. In a way I'm now lucky, after that event the nerve was so damaged I have a partly numb foot and only occasional mild pain in my leg if I'm not careful.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2020, 12:33:07 PM »
Good afternoon. I was up marking exams at gone two, and thought about a thread then. Not really I  the spirit of a morning thread, so I thought better of it. It is wet and miserable here, but starting to dry up. No predictions from me today, far too early to be doing so. Hopefully we will shake the rust.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2020, 12:35:09 PM »
No worries - I'm hoping the English commentary is working...

Not normally on S4C as it is excluded from the contract. They actively drop it for Lions games, and have it for league/schoolboys etc.

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 01:01:49 PM »
Looking at another source then!

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 01:16:54 PM »
Morning everyone - hope all is well with  you. Very foggy here but hopefully  the team can find the sticks  at Castle Grim .... many many times.  Another close run thing probably but I'd like to think our boys will triumph.  I'm hoping that anyway.  Oh well - back to writing Christmas cards. Hope the posties can read my writing, cos I can't.  Safe journeys to you all wherever you may be.  Allez Allez Allez. C........O........Y........W........