Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All!!  (Read 2270 times)

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All!!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
Good afternoon everyone -  cold, damp, snow showers and cloud over most of the mountain  but hopefully it will improve by this evening, especially in Bath.  Total agreement with Wombles - and grateful thanks to you and NHS.  We (out in our neck of the woods)  are awaiting the first arrival  of vaccine but none yet. I'm not holding my breath.  It's going to be a long wait apparently, and the same in Shropshire.  With luck and determination  however our team  will not be lagging behind but being as magnificent as they have been.  Please, boys, put your skinnies on or you'll freeze!!  Here's wishing you all the best. Safe journeys to you all wherever you may be and Allez Allez Allez .........  C ...O ... Y ... W ..............

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 02:03:40 PM »
Snow melting here. Looks like Bath are trying hard to get the pitch all cozy and ready:

https://twitter.com/BathRugby/status/1347531241147543552

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 02:10:43 PM »
Pumping hot air in ?

Suggestions please for has been there overnight.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 05:10:26 PM »
And a late good afternoon to you all.
I have been short on sleep- late nights with too many four in the mornings over Christmas. Fine when I can surface at eleven,but no good with morning live lessons now term has begun. Hoping I stay awake after a hard week where I was in work Monday and had to switch to online at the drop of a hat, meaning a lot of online resource prep after hours. Hugely exciting to be a Wasp fan  now though. Could not ask for more recently.
Hoping you are all safe.