Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 8421 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2021, 07:17:32 PM »
Along with Young and Shields knackered. Tom W might wake up in pain. Plus Lee saying SiMac unlikely to be OK for next weekend. Not a good outlook.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2021, 07:38:55 PM »
With West away it's going to have to be Zhvania at LH with Harris.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2021, 09:14:46 PM »
But he has more experience. I agree, it wouldn't have changed the result though. A few things didn't come off today. Minozzi out wide, Sopoaga at 15. JTA over Brookes starting. We've also got to hope Young and Shields are ok. Willis got a knock as well.

They're good points. If anything a more substantial replacement for Brookes should be on the cards if JTA is better off the bench.

TH is the linchpin of the pack. If you are secure there, you generally do OK upfront. That’s why they attract a premium in the Xfer market.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2021, 09:26:53 PM »
We were clearly beaten by a better side on the day credit must go to Quins more so than our own shortfallings.

I've run out of wine so I'm now going to console myself with a couple of hours of watching Game of Thrones.

I think full credit to Quins is the most important thing to say.

P.S. Comiserations on the wine front, I have a nice bottle here,Sainsbury's upgraded it when running out of the one I ordered. Need it after today....

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2021, 09:52:16 PM »
We were clearly beaten by a better side on the day credit must go to Quins more so than our own shortfallings.

I've run out of wine so I'm now going to console myself with a couple of hours of watching Game of Thrones.

I think full credit to Quins is the most important thing to say.

P.S. Comiserations on the wine front, I have a nice bottle here,Sainsbury's upgraded it when running out of the one I ordered. Need it after today....

That performance was getting close to a bottle of whisky and revolver in a quiet room, not a bottle of wine no matter how high Sainsbury’s upgraded it ;)