Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Team's up  (Read 2144 times)

loverugby1979

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Team's up
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 01:19:51 PM »
Happy with a Lbp

Irish are raising and we are on a poor form

Smales ref.

Happy with a point.

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2021, 01:27:20 PM »
Do Wales have that agreement with their clubs?

Yes

every day's a school day!!

If wasps cut out the silly penalties & find some focus & concentration they should have enough the win....

I've said that for the last few games so hopefully i will be right at some point!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2021, 01:28:10 PM »
15 Tom Parton, 14 Ben Loader, 13 Curtis Rona, 12 Theo Brophy Clews, 11 Ollie Hassell-Collins, 10 Paddy Jackson, 9 Nick Phipps, 1 Allan Dell, 2 Agustin Creevy, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Steve Mafi, 5 George Nott, 6 Sean O’Brien, 7 Ben Donnell, 8 Matt Rogerson (c)

Replacements:

16 Matt Cornish, 17 Will Goodrick-Clarke, 18 Lovejoy Chawatama, 19 Rob Simmons, 20 Blair Cowan, 21 Ben Meehan, 22 Terrence Hepetema, 23 Will Joseph

Gus Creevy, Nick Phipps and the Tullow tank are all starting.

That looks like a bad oops team if they play like last week.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Horusthewasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2021, 08:38:09 PM »
Slightly off topic but reading the BBC’s preview into tomorrow’s game it states:

“They (Wasps) have not won at the Ricoh Arena since beating a largely second-string Exeter side 34-5 on 2 January.”
https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/rugby-union/56195627

That day Exeter were missing 8 players; Hogg & Kirsten to injury and they decided to rest Cowan-Dickie, Williams, Hill, Slade, Gray & Skinner to comply with mandated rest periods.

Now Wasps have had double-digit players unavailable in recent games including no fewer than 8 first XV players (like Launchbury, Robson, Willis, Young, Barbeary, Odogwu, Oghre, Sopoaga, Watson, McIntyre, Rowlands, etc). Why doesn’t the media use the term “second-string” when reporting Wasps losses, when they seem to use it very often to critique Wasps’ wins such as Exeter, Bristol or Saracens?

Now I want to be clear, I am not deflecting from our recent poor performances but the BBC’s constant insinuations are frustrating.

Rant over.

MarleyWasp

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2021, 09:00:21 PM »
With the BBC, it's just remarkable that they have realised Wasps have left Loftus Road...

wasps

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2021, 11:12:57 PM »

I don't think there's anything to worry about with Rob miller.

I think he'll be back soon