Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Tickets for Tigers  (Read 2338 times)

MarleyWasp

Re: Tickets for Tigers
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 08:01:48 PM »
Like others, my ticket says 1pm but I won't be able to get there until later. Someone on Facebook raised this point and got a response from someone who raised it with the club

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 09:26:16 PM »
Thanks for that. Sensible.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 10:13:00 PM »
Nothing so far apart from confirmation they'd got my completed survey.

Check your emails - we received confirmation then last weekend got another one saying which seats we were allocated, and that tickets would be posted to us. This second one went to my wife's email rather than mine.

Tickets arrived this morning - makes it feel more real now
I'll check - thanks.

Covkid40

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 11:16:58 PM »
I didn’t get an email regarding my tickets so contacted the ticket office. I had a reply next day from a guy called Tom, he sent my ticket confirmation through to me but unfortunately it was wrong as it wasn’t linked to family members, again Tom sorted this very quickly. Next problem was the tickets came through the post but they were for the seats originally allocated to use not the ones with the family members. Email to Tom at about seven o’clock this evening explaining the issue, again Tom sorted this replying at nine o’clock this evening with print at home tickets in the correct Seats. Who ever Tom is I can’t not fault his attitude with the help he has given me absolutely top notch. To top it all we get to watch live rugby again Saturday can’t come soon enough. A big thank you and well done to the ticket office staff especially Tom.

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 11:36:45 PM »
I didn’t get an email regarding my tickets so contacted the ticket office. I had a reply next day from a guy called Tom, he sent my ticket confirmation through to me but unfortunately it was wrong as it wasn’t linked to family members, again Tom sorted this very quickly. Next problem was the tickets came through the post but they were for the seats originally allocated to use not the ones with the family members. Email to Tom at about seven o’clock this evening explaining the issue, again Tom sorted this replying at nine o’clock this evening with print at home tickets in the correct Seats. Who ever Tom is I can’t not fault his attitude with the help he has given me absolutely top notch. To top it all we get to watch live rugby again Saturday can’t come soon enough. A big thank you and well done to the ticket office staff especially Tom.

Tom Eales
Group Sales Manager?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:54:50 AM by Tervueren »

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2021, 08:23:59 AM »

Tom Eagles
Group Sales Manager?

I found him very helpful as well. Danielle is another very helpful "name". They are doing a fantastic job in trying circumstances.
Let me tell you something cucumber