Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Tomorrow's Match Details from Offy - Current at this time.  (Read 1225 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Tomorrow's Match Details from Offy - Current at this time.
« on: June 11, 2021, 10:06:18 AM »
Key Info

We are a cashless stadium
Eco-cups are not in use for this fixture 
Shuttle buses from Coventry Train Station will be in operation
Please check allocated arrival time and turnstile indicated on ticket 

Saturday 12 June will be the first-time spectators have been at the Ricoh Arena since the very first lockdown back in March 2020 – we can’t wait to have you back!

As the first fans to return, we want to ensure your day is not only enjoyable but safe. Please read the following matchday guide which contains all the information you need to know about your visit.

The stadium will be operating under strict COVID-19 regulations developed to ensure a safe and secure environment for all supporters attending.

We have implemented one-way systems, allocated entry times, social distancing policies and increased sanitisation and cleaning procedures around the stadium.

In addition to the matchday guide, please ensure you read our COVID-19 Supporters Code of Conduct.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please check your ticket (these have been dispatched) – arrive at the time and use the turnstile indicated

Observe social distancing, use hand sanitiser, be patient and follow the direction of stewards and signs

Wear a face covering at all times, including whilst in your seats and on the concourses, unless eating or drinking

You must not attend the match if you or anyone in your household are suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been told to self-isolate in the last 10 days

WHAT TO BRING

Your ticket (either the paper ticket or printed copy of the Print at Home ticket)

Your debit/credit card or payment-enabled mobile device

Your face covering

MATCH TIMINGS

12:30pm           Hospitality opens

1.00pm             Gates open - please use the turnstile and note the arrival time shown on your ticket

3.00pm             Kick-off

4:45pm             Final whistle & player presentations

5:45pm             Hospitality closes

RICOH ARENA IS CASHLESS

Ricoh Arena is now a cashless stadium. Debit/credit card payments, and mobile payments such as Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted at all tills around the arena.

SEASON MEMBERS

With a limited capacity and COVID-19 restrictions in place, a large number of seats will not be in use for this fixture. Please check the information on your ticket for location and turnstile number.

Please be aware that the South Entrance will be closed for this fixture.

WEST STAND

For the safety of players, staff and supporters, and in order to manage the stadium effectively, areas around the dugout, tunnel and lower blocks will remain closed for this fixture.

TICKET OFFICE

The Ticket Office will be open from 9am to 4pm on matchday. There will be no tickets on sale on the day of the game.

Please ensure you have your tickets with you before you arrive at the stadium. If you are due to collect tickets, please leave plenty of time to do so as the Ticket Office will be extremely busy. We recommend collecting your tickets no later than 1:30pm.

The Ticket Office is located adjacent to the North Entrance.

TRAVEL

When travelling to this fixture, please follow government guidelines and use your own transport where possible. If you have to car share outside your own household, please ensure windows are kept open and face coverings are worn whilst inside the vehicle.

No onsite parking will be available to purchase on the day of the game.

Train services will be operating as normal, with a shuttle service running from Coventry Train Station to Coventry Arena Station.

FOOD AND DRINK OUTLETS

There will be a number of outlets open around the stadium so supporters can purchase food, as well as both non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks, throughout the day. Please return to your allocated seat before consuming food and drink.

SeatServe and SwipeStation will not be in operation for this fixture.

CLUBHOUSE, THE ANCEDOTE & THE MILL

Please note that the Clubhouse, the Anecdote and The Mill will be closed for this fixture. Access to the Atrium via the North Entrance will be for hospitality guests only.

WASPS SHOP

The store at Ricoh Arena is closed until further notice.

NHS TRACK AND TRACE

Visitors will be asked to scan the COVID-19 NHS Track and Trace App and complete the required details.

You can do this on arrival at the stadium using your mobile phone or internet-enable device. Please ask a steward for help if you do not have a suitable device.

SAFETY & SECURITY

Please follow the guidance given by our stewards and security staff. We suggest that you bring with you only essential items and leave bags at home if possible.

POST-MATCH

There will a presentation for those players leaving the club at the end of season. We kindly ask you to remain in your seats until you are requested to leave the Arena by the stewards.

THANK YOU

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation.

Enjoy the game!

Let me tell you something cucumber

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Tomorrow's Match Details from Offy - Current at this time.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 10:09:01 AM »
Note the use of NHS App.  I know some are not using it but wonder if they will be stopped. 

Also explains why quite a few are moved from the West.

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 10:13:17 AM »
In the T&C's of the tickets it also mentions that they are non-transferable and they will be carrying out random checks to ensure the person with the ticket is the purchaser, but the list above doesn't mention to bring photo ID.

Not sure how that is planned as despite our 2 tickets being against the 2 STH of myself and the missus, both tickets have my name on them.

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 10:21:23 AM »
In the T&C's of the tickets it also mentions that they are non-transferable and they will be carrying out random checks to ensure the person with the ticket is the purchaser, but the list above doesn't mention to bring photo ID.

Not sure how that is planned as despite our 2 tickets being against the 2 STH of myself and the missus, both tickets have my name on them.

Possibly that is a redundant ID check if we are all using the NHS tracking, as it matters only from the perspective of knowing who is in the ground.

Not sure about the arrival time business, that must be aspirational  for entry control as cannot see them refusing entry if someone is late.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 10:25:59 AM »

Possibly that is a redundant ID check if we are all using the NHS tracking, as it matters only from the perspective of knowing who is in the ground.

Not sure about the arrival time business, that must be aspirational  for entry control as cannot see them refusing entry if someone is late.

Look on another thread as somebody asked and said impossible to arrive at allotted time and Wasps replied that arrive when you can.  Sensible.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 10:41:18 AM »

All of mine are in my 11 year old daughter's name, they must think she is the most responsible.

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 12:26:36 PM »
Note the use of NHS App.  I know some are not using it but wonder if they will be stopped. 

Have got a Windows phone, so not able to use NHS app.

The government have stated that you can't be refused entry to a site if you can't use the app. or don't have a device that can use it, and the venue must make alternative arrangements e.g. paper-based, or manual entry computer-based.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 12:39:31 PM »

Have got a Windows phone, so not able to use NHS app.

The government have stated that you can't be refused entry to a site if you can't use the app. or don't have a device that can use it, and the venue must make alternative arrangements e.g. paper-based, or manual entry computer-based.

Yes you will have to spend the time filling out the form - not onerous.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 12:56:03 PM »
Saints asked for photo ID and a covid declaration form to be completed.Neither was asked for at the turnstile. Were strict on mask wearing and leaving stadium.

Irish were just up for the craic.

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 01:14:27 PM »
Saints asked for photo ID and a covid declaration form to be completed.Neither was asked for at the turnstile. Were strict on mask wearing and leaving stadium.

At Saints we had to show ID and covid declaration at a check before we got to the turnstiles, turnstiles were just checking tickets. As you say they were strict on people leaving, they wouldn't release our block until everyone in the previous block had left, steward went over to kick out 5 people who hadn't moved.

Irish only checked tickets. Almost like a normal match, just with gaps in the stands

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 01:35:55 PM »

At Saints we had to show ID and covid declaration at a check before we got to the turnstiles, turnstiles were just checking tickets. As you say they were strict on people leaving, they wouldn't release our block until everyone in the previous block had left, steward went over to kick out 5 people who hadn't moved.

Irish only checked tickets. Almost like a normal match, just with gaps in the stands

You must have walked into  Saints ground a different way to us re ID !

At. Irish , a group of lads moved seats to row in front of us ,to get out of sun, without stewards batting an eyelid.