Always a Wasp

Author Topic: BB Ratings  (Read 1256 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
BB Ratings
« on: May 09, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »
Let me tell you something cucumber

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: BB Ratings
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 08:11:17 PM »
Thought West was a worthy 8. Also JTA held his own at scrum time against Marler.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 08:15:08 PM »
Thought West was a worthy 8. Also JTA held his own at scrum time against Marler.

Agree with both. Jeff much maligned but a number of times this season he has had to go almost 80 minutes and passed muster.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Peej

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 08:36:07 PM »
Generous given how costly - and idiotic - some of the individual errors were

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 09:15:22 PM »

Give it a rest, Peej. I've just read new posts in 3 threads and you've said more or less the same thing in each of them.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Peej

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 09:52:51 PM »

Give it a rest, Peej. I've just read new posts in 3 threads and you've said more or less the same thing in each of them.

So feel free to discuss the content, on a discussion forum, rather than moan about me posting.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 10:12:49 PM »
I don't think I'd categorise the mistakes as idiotic. It's quite apparent that we're so desperate to win that we're suffering some sort of brain freeze when calm thinking is required. That's just where we are. But we'll come out of it.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2021, 10:52:02 PM »

So feel free to discuss the content, on a discussion forum, rather than moan about me posting.

I wasn't moaning about you posting, Peej. I was getting bored with reading much the same thing from you in three different threads. You really don't need to keep repeating yourself.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 10:36:56 AM »
I don't think I'd categorise the mistakes as idiotic. It's quite apparent that we're so desperate to win that we're suffering some sort of brain freeze when calm thinking is required. That's just where we are. But we'll come out of it.

Sums it up for me.  And when the opposition loses a man or 2 to the bin, that just seems to add to the sense of urgency that contributes to the collective muddled thinking.  4 of the 6 tries we conceded yesterday were against 14 men.

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 03:11:23 PM »

Agree with both. Jeff much maligned but a number of times this season he has had to go almost 80 minutes and passed muster.
This. I'd written the game off when KB went off - thought Marler would eat Jeff and was pleasantly surprised.