Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning all!  (Read 1667 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning all!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2021, 09:27:01 AM »
How do you record on the red button? I didn't think it was possible on BT.

I know you usually can on BBC because they have actual red button channels.
Let me tell you something cucumber

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2021, 10:23:22 AM »
Don't think you can - I access it via the web using my laptop, and record it using OBS Studio (open source software).

or wait until the next morning and download it from the PRL website  ;)

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 10:34:01 AM »

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 10:36:41 AM »
Morning all. Looking forward to this one if for no other reason than getting the Quins game out of my system. I think we'll win but I'm a bit worried about the fragility of Kibirige and Atkinson in our back 3.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 10:43:52 AM »
I wish I could fathom what is up with Zach. Looks like more than just a loss of form to me. I wonder if he has mentally got over that Yarde tackle which laid him out so horrifically?
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 01:16:09 PM »
Afternnoon all.
I cannot record on the BT red button, and as we have Sky we won't get the BT Extra channels, so will be watching live or not at all.
I must admit I would love to be at a game soon but there is a cost factor here that comes into play for me. If I am closer a ST looks like great value, I would happily buy one, but with the cost of trains/petrol, my home games have typically been limitd to 4-6 a year in recent years, and up to that away, at best. Some years I have doen more away.
I was once the top end of my school's salary scale, but my salary has not changed in a decade nearly, they can't get teachers into my independent school without offering them 5 grand plus more than our old top rate, and even then they take a 7K plus paycut wrt state sector. I am teaching a huge shortage subject primarily too. With a needless cut across the board during wave 1 to boot, despite record numbers for us, and general increases in costs of living, coming to wasps spending typically 150 plus a match total gets excessive as much more than every now and then. Fortunately dad helps with transport and most of the ticket costs, and Wasps matches are ideal family events but then again my dad is based in Essex, so still a fair way. Given the pandemic, some people have made a large chunk of savings, but others  have been hurt, and there will be some who cut back.