Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All!  (Read 3722 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Morning All!
« on: December 02, 2017, 09:47:46 AM »
I really enjoy the morning all posts so I'd like to do it here too.

So Morning all from a cloudy Hampshire.

Youngest child is fully recovered from Chickenpox, but of course the other two now have it so my house is still a plague pit.  I'm going to be doing my best to watch the game any way I can while being nursemaid to them while Mrs VV works.

I'm not completely confident about today, we are missing a few of our best players, but then so are they and we should have the home advantage.  I'd really like to come away with a solid win, but as long as we don't capitulate I'll be satisfied.  After all we were terrible a few games ago so any decent performance will do.  That being said I know far too many Tigers fans to be truly happy with a loss, however it happens.  I seriously need bragging rights.

I'm not 100% convinced by Daly on the wing, but if it allows us to play some of the centre combinations that have fired well, and still have him on the pitch then I'm not too unhappy about it.

COYW!
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 10:12:44 AM »
Morning VV

Sorted out daughter to work, sorted the cats, sorted the wife (packed her off for a day at Compton Verney). Will meet up with the other DW's at the Plough in Whitnash and, after a drink, get the Catteralls coach  to the Ricoh. Happy days.

Best of journeys to all you Waspies, however you travel.

#COYW

GD

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 10:45:27 AM »
Morning All,

Dogs walked early, one daughter dropped at school for theatre rehearsal, watching the RLWC and really trying to like the sport.

Have the advantage of being in Coventry so i don't have to put too much effort in to attending home matches.

It does mean though that we have plenty of free time to go christmas shopping before the match (yay)

Going to be cold at the Ricoh when the sun goes down today.

Safe journey for those travelling

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 10:51:05 AM »
Got a cold, and did a rather tough training session on thursday, so feeling really crap now!  Thankfully the wife has taken pity and is letting me rest when I need it.  Dog was walked, boy is playing with his mum or with his star wars lego.

Not confident at all about today, need to stop their pack.

TheTameWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 11:31:33 AM »
Good Morning All, just set myself up on onceawasp.

So today's schedule, Vegan (Wife not me) festival at FarGo Village, pick up sister & brother in law from Styvechale, then up to the Ricoh to watch a glorious win against the Tigers, finally drinks and a meal out to celebrate (hopefully).

Have a great day guys.....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 11:46:05 AM by TheTameWasp »

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:59:26 AM »
Morning everyone from Hastings. Damp and dull. I'm going to be staying indoors today watching various games on the telly. La Rochelle v Montpelier, Wales v SA, Chiefs v Bath and us v Tigers. Thoroughly confused:)
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!