Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Saints tickets available  (Read 1487 times)

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Saints tickets available
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 08:46:37 PM »
Just bought a pair, so will now be at the last 3 games, once the STH home tickets are available.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 11:58:43 AM »
Bought a pair last night. Unfortunately couldn’t get 4 or book a further 2, though you could still purchase 1 or 3 . Looks like they have allocated numbers of seats to each stand , ie 4s were in Carlsberg stand 2 in south stand with 1 in north and 3s in another place.

Also I noticed tickets say to have photo ID and proof of covid test. Didn’t notice this for Irish game or have I missed it ?

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 07:46:02 PM »
Bought a pair last night. Unfortunately couldn’t get 4 or book a further 2, though you could still purchase 1 or 3 . Looks like they have allocated numbers of seats to each stand , ie 4s were in Carlsberg stand 2 in south stand with 1 in north and 3s in another place.

Also I noticed tickets say to have photo ID and proof of covid test. Didn’t notice this for Irish game or have I missed it ?

You can only make 1 booking, so if you need more tickets someone else would need to buy them.

It doesn't say you need a covid test, it says to need to complete a covid safe confirmation. Done one of these for something else, usually a self declaration that you don't have symptoms etc.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 09:33:23 PM »

You can only make 1 booking, so if you need more tickets someone else would need to buy them.

It doesn't say you need a covid test, it says to need to complete a covid safe confirmation. Done one of these for something else, usually a self declaration that you don't have symptoms etc.

Set up account in better half’s name ,didn’t work to get further 2 tickets. Just think they are missing a trick compared to Irish , could be left with seats unsold.

Re covid safe/ test and ID,  again more a comment that Irish don’t seem to have these requirements .Just don’t want to get there and find not allowed in.

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 07:16:15 AM »
Agreed, it does seem strange that different clubs have different rules, will be interesting to see what Wasps rules are

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »
For the Cov game today with a kick off time of 5 p.m. the arrival slots are apparently scheduled every 15 minutes between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 08:31:57 AM »

Set up account in better half’s name ,didn’t work to get further 2 tickets. Just think they are missing a trick compared to Irish , could be left with seats unsold.

Re covid safe/ test and ID,  again more a comment that Irish don’t seem to have these requirements .Just don’t want to get there and find not allowed in.

There is a covid code of conduct available here

https://www.london-irish.com/tickets/match-day-information/598/

Apologies if you have already seen this