Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Attendance at Tigs Match  (Read 6310 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Attendance at Tigs Match
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2021, 10:32:26 AM »
We have not yet heard but our friends next to us are  moved from the West to East 22. They are not delighted but grateful that they can attend and say goodbye to good servants of the club.
Let me tell you something cucumber

andermt

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
I don't know if we're doing the same thing, but at Irish every other row was left unoccupied, and so that's going to be problematic if preferred seats happen to be in a row that needs to be left clear.

Saints did it different, they used every row but had people off-set, so we had big gaps beside us and 2 rows in front but people in the row in front were diagonal to where we were, so like a chess board.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2021, 12:41:56 PM »
I don't know if we're doing the same thing, but at Irish every other row was left unoccupied, and so that's going to be problematic if preferred seats happen to be in a row that needs to be left clear.

Saints did it different, they used every row but had people off-set, so we had big gaps beside us and 2 rows in front but people in the row in front were diagonal to where we were, so like a chess board.

That would work, the empty row thing was nice when people wanted to go to the loo, or the bar, as they just stepped into a clear row and then no-one else had to move.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2021, 01:31:09 PM »

That would work, the empty row thing was nice when people wanted to go to the loo, or the bar, as they just stepped into a clear row and then no-one else had to move.

Let’s just say Irish were more relaxed about seating and moving about , and wearing than Saints were the previous week .

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2021, 04:38:19 PM »
Shuttle buses are running from Coventry station according to West Midlands Trains.

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2021, 04:47:58 PM »
More tickets are now on sale.

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2021, 07:23:40 PM »
Not heard about our seats yet. Got car parking do looking like car park C and the BT app.
Anyone else still waiting?

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2021, 07:27:50 PM »
Yup

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2021, 07:30:22 PM »
Not heard about our seats yet. Got car parking do looking like car park C and the BT app.

Finally got ours. I emailed an apologetic message at lunchtime and got a fairly quick response but my other half got the seat message despite me applying. Strange. Moved from West to East but as a one off not bad positioning.

They told me tickets starting to be posted today.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Tervueren

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2021, 07:38:14 PM »

Finally got ours. I emailed an apologetic message at lunchtime and got a fairly quick response but my other half got the seat message despite me applying. Strange. Moved from West to East but as a one off not bad positioning.

They told me tickets starting to be posted today.

Thanks, I emailed at lunchtime, not heard yet. Our usual seats are on the East, perhaps we've been bumped for you "Westies" :)

Hopefully news is imminent.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2021, 08:38:57 PM »
Etix arrived this afternoon.