Always a Wasp

Author Topic: OT - Prem Final (Spoilers Obviously)  (Read 3597 times)

DGP Wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: OT - Prem Final (Spoilers Obviously)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2021, 09:06:59 AM »
Fair play to Adam Jones, 'We done it without cheating' to Alex Goode... ;D

while I love that, its a bit rich given Quins history of cheating...

What quins did was disgraceful.
But Jones was nothing to do with the club then. I love what he says.
He's obviously had a few and didn't care about any repercussions, but the more people that call it what it was, the better

It highlights the fact that there is widespread disdain for Sarries within the club game amongst players, coaches, supporters, you name it.  The mainstream media who only really pay any attention to rugby at international level aren't interested in calling it out (apart from one individual at the DM to whom we are all eternally grateful) as Sarries are so intrinsically linked to the current England set up.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: OT - Prem Final (Spoilers Obviously)
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2021, 09:11:10 AM »
Fair play to Adam Jones, 'We done it without cheating' to Alex Goode... ;D

while I love that, its a bit rich given Quins history of cheating...

What quins did was disgraceful.
But Jones was nothing to do with the club then. I love what he says.
He's obviously had a few and didn't care about any repercussions, but the more people that call it what it was, the better

It highlights the fact that there is widespread disdain for Sarries within the club game amongst players, coaches, supporters, you name it.  The mainstream media who only really pay any attention to rugby at international level aren't interested in calling it out (apart from one individual at the DM to whom we are all eternally grateful) as Sarries are so intrinsically linked to the current England set up.

So right!
Let me tell you something cucumber