Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Tickets  (Read 2485 times)

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2021, 09:28:58 PM »
I blame the cider.  Of course.  that doesn't explain the chimney fire. Nor the hill fire.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2021, 08:27:18 AM »
Or the flooding. 

Rifleman Harris

• Wasps Rugby Fan and MND Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2021, 09:45:32 AM »
Our village was a mixture of numbers and names along the main road (which has 2 names depending on who you are).  So our house could have been 'Wyngates, Station Road', 'Wyngates, Main Road', '11 Station Road', '11 Main Road'.  Luckily there was a consensus reached somehow on each house.  We were 'Wyngates, Station Road'.  On both sides though the houses were on Main Road.  Luckily there was only 1 road in the village, so it was no real problem in the end but you would just see delivery vans crawling along through the village as the house they were looking for could be anywhere.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 10:33:44 AM »
Just been online to try to book car park tickets.
Great system won't allow me to enter address because where we live all buildings are named, not numbered - will have to contact ticket office on Monday to let them know about the problem.

However also noticed that all the matches are there. Interesting that they are all at the Coventry Building Society Arena except :

Sat 08 Dec 2018 – 17:30
Wasps v Toulouse
St Helen and St KatherineSchool

which is a private Girls's school in Abingdon ..... :) :) :) :) :) :)

After that fascinating detour round the country's addressing and house location systems, back on topic ....

Where did you get the links for the ticks? I've just been having a look on the club site and can't find anything or is it STH only at this stage?

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 12:06:41 PM »
It's a link for previous carpark ST holders.

However if you log-in to your ticket account there is a "Reservations" link on the left hand side. The ticket is behind that.

I phoned the ticket office, and sorted it, although changed from carpark C to A, when told would likely be relocated to "another carpark" when new hotel building work starts, so decided to transfer from the start.

bigad82

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2021, 04:54:39 PM »
Trying to get any sort of disabled parking for the coming season is like pulling teeth.