Always a Wasp

Author Topic: RL WC Cancelled  (Read 658 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
RL WC Cancelled
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:38:03 PM »
Rugby League World Cup 2021 to be postponed until 2022 following withdrawals - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/57630566
Let me tell you something cucumber

MarleyWasp

Re: RL WC Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 08:38:24 AM »
Refunds to be offered which is good as for reasons I cannot recall I have tickets to the semi-final at the Emirates and really don't want to go.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 08:43:11 AM »
Really gutted for Al who heads up Coventry Bears and the others who worked so hard to get a game for the city, hope they are supported to keep the fixture for next year.

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 09:25:56 AM »
Really gutted for Al who heads up Coventry Bears and the others who worked so hard to get a game for the city, hope they are supported to keep the fixture for next year.

+1. Alan Robinson has worked his socks off developing RL in the city and bringing this fixture to Coventry.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 09:29:34 AM »

+1. Alan Robinson has worked his socks off developing RL in the city and bringing this fixture to Coventry.

He's very positive this morning the fixture is going to remain in Coventry, whether the Aussies and Kiwis want to or can travel by then might be a different story!