Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning all  (Read 2954 times)

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Morning all
« on: January 13, 2018, 10:13:54 AM »
Morning all, best wishes to you and yours.

Just sat with a bacon roll and cup of tea waiting to watch my favourite team (U14A!) play and starting to wonder about my second team later. Quit an impressive team given he injuries and great to see Eastmond is back.

Here's to a great game, safe travels, may the best team win.

Come on You Wasps!

Not so

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Morning all
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 10:18:45 AM »
I had a lie in this morning and then buzzed through all my outstanding work. Great to be able to lie in as I am no longer Dad's taxi for Miss NWW. I am just going to get breakfast and then I will do some shopping and watch the game on Rugby Pass over a VPN.

After Scarlets demolished Bath last night (which seemed highly unlikely), I am feeling we can do this.

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 10:25:36 AM »
Morning all. Sending this halfway up the mountain/hill next to me. Walked up in a group to the flag at the top and now on our way down. May have a family lunch to go to and hopefully back in time for kick off. Have to say given the time now i don't think we're making it to the lunch!

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 10:36:45 AM »
Morning Notso, Nelly, and Raggs.

Mrs VV is at work, and I have a birthday party, a school swimming event, a dinner invitation/playdate, and an afternoon at Stagecoach to ferry three children around to today so I have no idea if I will be able to watch any of the game.

If the way my day is going today is anything to go by I'm not hopeful.  Within minutes of putting on my nice new Wasps shirt I had a full pint of cold water spilled all over me.  That being said our team looks better than theirs on paper, so we'll see...
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 12:53:18 PM »
I was hoping to watch the Ulster game that's on now i believe but we're wandering around the kibbutz at the moment and then I'll be playing on the xbox with my boy so probably miss most of it.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 03:29:24 PM »
I have a feeling in my gut that we are going to put a shedload of points on Quins today.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 06:21:35 PM »
Well good prediction so far... Question is If we can keep going and not let them get too many.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 07:28:13 PM »
Didn't get to watch it, but just looked through the wasps Twitter feed. Looks like we had it in the bag and gave it away.

Damn shame, that's us out if Europe then.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 07:49:54 PM »
Dismal showing. We can score points but can not defend a lead. Is it coaching or players - or both. We are effectively out of Europe now - yes mathematically we can still hope but we don't deserve it. Time to take stock over the next few weeks to try to get a decent league position.
Let me tell you something cucumber