Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Teams Up  (Read 2236 times)

Andywasp50

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Teams Up
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2021, 01:29:34 AM »
What’s the situation with Tom West? Not selected and not in the unavailable through injury list so have I missed something?

Also, how about Nizam and Hougaard - neither fit nor injured I imagine.

JonnyD

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2021, 03:11:46 AM »
West is only just back in full training I believe after his injury at the end of last season. Hougaard was just coming back from a shoulder knock so maybe not quite there yet or wasn’t able to train fully this week - also Blackett said Porter has been decent in training.
Scholtz was suffering with illness a few weeks ago so maybe not up to speed yet too and the same with Nemo after his quarantine.

These guys will have to fight their way in and it’s great the younger guys and squad guys like Morris are raising their game too

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2021, 07:59:41 AM »
West is only just back in full training I believe after his injury at the end of last season. Hougaard was just coming back from a shoulder knock so maybe not quite there yet or wasn’t able to train fully this week - also Blackett said Porter has been decent in training.
Scholtz was suffering with illness a few weeks ago so maybe not up to speed yet too and the same with Nemo after his quarantine.

These guys will have to fight their way in and it’s great the younger guys and squad guys like Morris are raising their game too

+1
Let me tell you something cucumber