Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Programme Purchase  (Read 1764 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Programme Purchase
« on: September 23, 2021, 12:27:19 PM »
From the Offy -

Lee Blackett’s men are back for the 2021-22 Gallagher Premiership season and you can follow their progress with the club’s official programme delivered direct to your door.

While a free digital edition is available every match day, you can also get your ‘programme fix’ by ordering hard copies exclusively via the club’s official publishing partners Ignition Sports Media.

A seasonal subscription package covers all 12 of Wasps’ home games in the Gallagher Premiership, starting with Bristol Rugby’s visit this Saturday, but does not include any home European games which must be purchased separately.

Each of the 44-page A5-size issues will be posted out first-class after the fixture and subscribers should expect delivery within four to seven working days.

The price for this treasured collection is £60, inclusive of postage to a UK and Ireland address* and can pre-orders can be placed at https://www.ignitionsportsmedia.com/collections/wasps/products/wasps-2021-22-seasonal-subscription

Please note that you can order programmes on an individual match-by-match basis and back issues from the 2020-21 campaign are also still available

Let me tell you something cucumber

NorthYorksWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Programme Purchase
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 05:31:00 PM »
Does that mean you can no longer buy a paper copy at the ground, you have to pre order before the match? Also, I’m sure there are some who won’t want to have a digital only programme but what is the point of having a paper copy two days after the event? I for one always enjoyed sitting with a pint reading the programme.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 05:36:11 PM »
Does that mean you can no longer buy a paper copy at the ground, you have to pre order before the match? Also, I’m sure there are some who won’t want to have a digital only programme but what is the point of having a paper copy two days after the event? I for one always enjoyed sitting with a pint reading the programme.

Do.

Wiltshire Wasp

• Loving Coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 06:33:23 AM »
I agree, but clearly not enough of us did otherwise they would still sell the paper ones.
“In a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey”.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 06:43:31 AM »
I agree, but clearly not enough of us did otherwise they would still sell the paper ones.
Also, it’s a cashless stadium now so difficult to have programme sellers wandering around.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 07:35:51 AM »
I look forward to reading the programme in the stands pre=match  and viewing the photos and getting any info.  . . BUT _ I can't for the life of me see the benefit of getting a programme on Tuesday for an event that took place four days previously.  It doesn't  make sense.  After all, you read Monday's newspaper on Monday - not Thursday.  Out of date or what.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 08:01:09 AM »
I look forward to reading the programme in the stands pre=match  and viewing the photos and getting any info.  . . BUT _ I can't for the life of me see the benefit of getting a programme on Tuesday for an event that took place four days previously.  It doesn't  make sense.  After all, you read Monday's newspaper on Monday - not Thursday.  Out of date or what.

Totally agree bonkers idea. For my football club (in a foreign land) I still get the paper version on a Friday plus electronic download.

ardenwasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 12:15:30 PM »
Is there a link for todays digital programme? How do you get to read it?

RogerE

• Old Wasps Player (Not saying which team and when!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2021, 08:30:25 AM »
Is there a link for todays digital programme? How do you get to read it?

Did anyone find the link? I didn't

NorthYorksWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2021, 09:05:31 AM »
I certainly didn’t!
Still hacked off that we can’t get a paper copy on match day. Have emailed Wasps and moaned (as I do) but no response so far.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2021, 09:11:27 AM »
I certainly didn’t!
Still hacked off that we can’t get a paper copy on match day. Have emailed Wasps and moaned (as I do) but no response so far.

Sadly suspect decision is made for the season.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile