Always a Wasp

Author Topic: injury updates ahead of Exeter Chiefs clash: Jamma, Hougaard and Sam Spink.  (Read 1404 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Spink as well. That is not good.

Gaskell has no luck and must be coming near the end.

They must know what they are going to do viz hooker - just keeping stum.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Sliminator

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Not great, I think all our remaining centres are primarily 12's rather than 13's.

I guess we'll shift Booj to 13 and one of Gopps and Simonds at 12 with the other on the bench?

Funny how when we signed Frost 4 hookers seemed a bit of a luxury now it seems very prudent.

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
It's a bit worrying for those concerned that it always seems to be a certain core of players who are injured a lot. I'd say Gaskell, Spink, Fekitoa, Barbeary and Mills have lots of injuries. Others have some and some are long term but they appear unable to play anything like a string of games.

Covkid40

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
I’ve mentioned this in previous posts that while fakitoa is undoubtably a quality player we don’t get anywhere near the games out of him that we should.

JonnyD

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Well Spink managed two games, think that was more than he strung together last year. Not sure we’ll see Simmonds start against Exeter and more likely to be Jimmy and Booj in the centres with Simmonds on the bench.

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
If it’s any consolation….. I believe Exeter have some key players injured too.

baldpaul101

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Wasps just can't catch a break on the injury front!!

Lets hope the touted message that there should be "less injuries now we are in the new training base" will kick in soon....