Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning all!  (Read 1451 times)

MarleyWasp

Re: Morning all!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 09:52:00 AM »
Morning all from a rainy Hertfordshire. Very nervous about this one today. We'll need luck on our side and for everything to go right for us to get the Win. Exeter have a strong side, but not the strongest which does make me wonder whether they're taking us lightly. Anyway, it's time to put down the straws I'm clutching and take the dog out for a walk...

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 09:52:34 AM »
Morning all. Been trying to work out how we beat an improving Exeter and don't simply get suffocated by them. I do think Hepburn and Williams can be got at but we'd probably have needed West's scrummaging prowess to do it. I think it comes down to when we get to see the ball we've got to be 100% clinical - because I don't think we'll see too much of it.

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2021, 09:56:11 AM »
Morning all,
Lovely morning in Coventry today. Dan and Jacob will enjoy the conditions.
I’ve seen an improvement in our recent line out and defensive effort but not sure we have the armoury to beat Exeter today.
With a full team, I think we would beat Exeter at the CBS but we really need the likes of Joe, Tom, Jack and Alfie to beat the best. Looking forward to it though.
COYW.
Ps I love Wombles’ messages.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 10:56:44 AM »
All the best Neils ....  hope you et al get to the CBSA in good time.              PS:  Love Wombles' messages too. Maybe he could answer 2 letters in todays Telegraph and put the writers straight.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2021, 11:21:51 AM »
Bonjour from a very sunny morning in NW France.

A lot of trepidation about this game. JTA has to be very careful with Barnes i/c. He awarded two yellows aginst Tim Payne in one match, v Tigers in the naughties.

Competence and game management exhibited by the bucketloads, by us today, will do for me. A LBP would be good, a win would be cloud 9 stuff.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2021, 12:01:10 PM »
Late morning to all.
Tough times with the injury and absentee list.
Still we can afford to drop points in theory, and I am not too sure about Chiefs these days. Who knows?