Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Time to draw a line!  (Read 2808 times)

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Time to draw a line!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2021, 09:53:36 AM »
This is interesting - I appear to have attracted a troll/bully/stalker!! Quite why I'm not sure Ășnless someone has fallen into the bear trap of thinking that I am a bloke when actually  I'm definitely female and always have been; also I have a husband  and 2 daughters.  Read 'Who are
 you really'. My reason for thinking I'm being trolled is that in about 8 days I've suddenly  gained seven smites!!  And I try  to be non-contraversial!  Last night I got one for a single word entry ...... is this a Record?  I do worry for this person's mental health. Maybe they disapprove  of women posting on a rugby site, or maybe they don't just don't like old biddies in wheelchairs.  Whatever.   It doesn't bother me but they really should get some counselling.  Thank you very much to EVERONE who has counteracted  this twit by giving me lots of Applauds.  You are very kind and patient with all my clangers!  Gill.

They're just jealous of how awesome you are.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2021, 10:38:19 AM »
This is interesting - I appear to have attracted a troll/bully/stalker!! Quite why I'm not sure Ășnless someone has fallen into the bear trap of thinking that I am a bloke when actually  I'm definitely female and always have been; also I have a husband  and 2 daughters.  Read 'Who are
 you really'. My reason for thinking I'm being trolled is that in about 8 days I've suddenly  gained seven smites!!  And I try  to be non-contraversial!  Last night I got one for a single word entry ...... is this a Record?  I do worry for this person's mental health. Maybe they disapprove  of women posting on a rugby site, or maybe they don't just don't like old biddies in wheelchairs.  Whatever.   It doesn't bother me but they really should get some counselling.  Thank you very much to EVERONE who has counteracted  this twit by giving me lots of Applauds.  You are very kind and patient with all my clangers!  Gill.

They're just jealous of how awesome you are.

+1
Let me tell you something cucumber

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2021, 10:44:07 AM »
Oh  Gentlemen - you are lovely!!  Thank you all very much for your kindness and humour!  I am deeply impress  e d by 181` ......................  wow.  Given a couple of weeks at the present rate I  might get close to that         :D    :D