Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 1588 times)

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2021, 10:57:52 AM »
Morning all. Just glad we’re looking forward to a game where we can win unlike last weeks write off. I’m wary of Bath who must break their duck at some point but we do have enough to win. Looks like the radio for me but I’m not sure it will be the CWR version as I would prefer to know what’s happening. Be interesting to see if the Bath version is as biased as the Geordies!

MarleyWasp

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2021, 11:19:51 AM »
Morning All. Nervously excited for today's match. Nervous as it feel spoke a game that if we lose it could be a difficult season, but excited as we have a strong team out despite the injuries.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2021, 11:23:24 AM »
Match being covered by both BBC Bristol and CWR.
Let me tell you something cucumber

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2021, 12:15:00 PM »
Gone real nice and sunny here now. Nice and warm too.

Been in the garage fitting a proper (hidden) exhaust on my motorbike. It sounds so good I want it to have my babies. No more ugly pipe snaking through a big can to the back of the bike, this one is all hidden down by the brake pedal.

Feels good to be smelling of chrome/metal cleaner and oil. Swarfega Orange to fetch it and the outer layer of my skin back off. Happy days. Now all the lads have to do is win. I do hope BBC Bristol can do a better job than CWR did of the last match I listened to.

Might catch the Wales vs All Blacks match on Amazon.

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2021, 12:28:44 PM »

Been in the garage fitting a proper (hidden) exhaust on my motorbike. It sounds so good I want it to have my babies. No more ugly pipe snaking through a big can to the back of the bike, this one is all hidden down by the brake pedal.

Feels good to be smelling of chrome/metal cleaner and oil. Swarfega Orange to fetch it and the outer layer of my skin back off. Happy days. Now all the lads have to do is win. I do hope BBC Bristol can do a better job than CWR did of the last match I listened to.

Whatever floats your boat, Nelly ::) But I'd wait for the exhaust pipe to cool down before you try for any babies :o
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Covkid40

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2021, 12:30:14 PM »
I’m.currently sat on the number 41 park and ride on my way into Bath, even talked the Mrs in accompanying me and the two boys. Weather has cleared up nicely and the sun has even come out. We are looking forward to today and hoping for a good display, if we play to even 80% of our potential I think we will have to much for Bath today, that’s not being over confident I just believe Bath have troubles of their own right now and are not in a good place. Forget last week as that game was sacrificed for the good of the season, we play like we have played at home this and we will win.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2021, 12:36:48 PM »

Whatever floats your boat, Nelly ::) But I'd wait for the exhaust pipe to cool down before you try for any babies :o

🤣😂🤣😂

Covkid40

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2021, 01:35:31 PM »
Well we’re sat in a pub outside the ground enjoying a pint of Thatchers and I’m glad to report there are quite a few Wasps fan’s knocking about