Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 867 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Morning All
« on: November 20, 2021, 07:41:20 AM »
Morning All

A late one this! Very overcast here and with no promise to lift.

Lads did far better than expected last week but I think this opposition may be a little too much. However they have had another week together so we can hope.

Safe travels to any going. If it was included in the ST and Parking ST we would be there but having a "rest".

COYW
Let me tell you something cucumber

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 08:18:53 AM »
Morning, also missing this one but will be at my junior clubs vice presidents day so won't be very restful!

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 08:39:09 AM »
Morning all, also missing this one , someone had a spare ticket for HQ, so going for a few beers there.
 But will be keeping an ear out for the boys

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 09:03:48 AM »
Good morning all. No sun in Hastings so far today :(

Good luck to the lads at the CBSA this afternoon. Lets be injury free.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

mike909

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 09:04:31 AM »
Morning All

A late one this! Very overcast here and with no promise to lift.

Lads did far better than expected last week but I think this opposition may be a little too much. However they have had another week together so we can hope.

Safe travels to any going. If it was included in the ST and Parking ST we would be there but having a "rest".

COYW

Saved me typing the same for here in S Glos. Cloud below hill levels and everything wet - though no rain has fallen

Hoping for another positive outcome and no injuries

On dog and wife WFH supporting duties whilst keeping an eye on various sports

COYW

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 09:13:43 AM »
Good morning all!!  Well, here's a change ... we ARE going!  Mr. W. and  a neighbour and I are off at about 10.00 and hoping for a boo=boo free and injury free game.  We know our team will do their very best, and tbh I am sad that Tigers see fit not to provide  a similar team in the intended spirit of the League.  I am glad that we did not follow Tigers  lead,  and we're very proud of our boys.  Allez x 3 and safe journeys to everyone.   C  O  Y  W ...................................

InBetweenWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 09:36:37 AM »
With the teams put out, we'd have likely gone as well if included in our STs.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 10:29:58 AM »
With the teams put out, we'd have likely gone as well if included in our STs.

+1 definitely.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 10:46:30 AM »
Morning all,
Tigers are on a roll and are looking formidable right now. I think our boys are in for a tough afternoon but they will unwatchable level they will need to be at.
My wife and I are STH’s but for the reasons stated above we are having a day off.
I don’t understand why Wasps made their decision that STH’s should pay.
We have some STH credit but im not prepared to wait ages on the phone to speak to someone.

Rugbyintheblood

• Wasps Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 11:38:08 AM »
Can’t wait to see the match today! Yes I’m a STH and yes I’ve bought a ticket.

I listened to the radio commentary last week and eventually watched the match on the Premiership TV site. But it wasn’t the same.

For me nothing beats being there to see it live. (Well apart from playing today of course, but that all stopped long, long ago, now just a distant memory).

Like everybody, I’m expecting us to get a drubbing … but I had the same expectation last week and our lads were absolutely fantastic. So you never know.

Tigers are roaring at all levels but I’m pleased for the 🐝 lads getting their chance again today. Last week it wasn’t just good endeavour, it was classy moves too and you could see the Wasps playing blueprint all over that performance. Hopefully we’ll get some ball to do the same this week. I like our scrum and line out prowess and it’ll be good to see if we can dent them here.

Also looking forward to a game without the TMO interruptions. Let’s see how Hamish Smales gets on without a constant chirping in his ear.

Excited to be there COYW 🐝 Onwards 💥

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 12:10:29 PM »
Morning All. Expectations are similar to last week. Don’t really care about the result and will be happy if two or three stake a claim for the first 23. Tigers have a strong team out.

Heathen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 12:45:44 PM »
A belated morning all. If the youngsters show the promise and commitment of last week, I will be happy. Result irrelevant.