Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Frosty in the CovObserv  (Read 959 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Let me tell you something cucumber

welsh wasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Frosty in the CovObserv
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 12:15:52 PM »
Anybody know why the Observer articles are all one sentence paragraphs? Are they generally short of articles?

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 02:45:01 PM »
Anybody know why the Observer articles are all one sentence paragraphs? Are they generally short of articles?
It seems to be the modern way. The BBC has been heading in that direction for some time and generally you don't get more than 2 sentences per paragraph.

I've always assumed it was because people are used to social media and skimming through articles online and in social media and no longer have the patience to sit and digest long, well written, pieces.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 02:58:29 PM »
It seems to be the modern way. The BBC has been heading in that direction for some time and generally you don't get more than 2 sentences per paragraph.

I've always assumed it was because people are used to social media and skimming through articles online and in social media and no longer have the patience to sit and digest long, well written, pieces.

The BBC based in Salford have a RL fixated Manager in charge of sports
Let me tell you something cucumber