Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Wasps Vac Status for Sale  (Read 772 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Let me tell you something cucumber

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wasps Vac Status for Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 08:03:09 PM »
100% puts quite a few sports teams to shame.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Skippy

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 10:15:02 AM »
Quite

Leagues should think about point deductions for clubs that are not 100% vaccinated (without valid medical reasons).

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 11:12:56 AM »
Slightly OT:
I think our tenants are getting a bit of a raw deal from the EFL. They now have fallen victim to a third fixture postponement of the festive period after Luton Town have been successful in their request to the EFL to call off Saturday’s New Year’s Day match at the CBS Arena. City now face a backlog of three Championship fixtures to be squeezed in during the second half of the season. They played their first match in two and a half weeks on Wednesday night. Their next game is Saturday 8th January when they host Derby County in the Emirates FA Cup.

I don't know enough to say, but presumably this is all down to Covid. So CCFC have been careful and have stayed sufficiently virus free to enable them to play but their opponents have had to cry off. They now have, to all intents and purposes, to play three extra games in an already crowded season. I don't think that's fair.

SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »
Slightly OT:
I think our tenants are getting a bit of a raw deal from the EFL. They now have fallen victim to a third fixture postponement of the festive period after Luton Town have been successful in their request to the EFL to call off Saturday’s New Year’s Day match at the CBS Arena. City now face a backlog of three Championship fixtures to be squeezed in during the second half of the season. They played their first match in two and a half weeks on Wednesday night. Their next game is Saturday 8th January when they host Derby County in the Emirates FA Cup.

I don't know enough to say, but presumably this is all down to Covid. So CCFC have been careful and have stayed sufficiently virus free to enable them to play but their opponents have had to cry off. They now have, to all intents and purposes, to play three extra games in an already crowded season. I don't think that's fair.

You are far from the only one to note this fixture crowding, which can only be a bad thing from a player welfare POV.