Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Membership Schemes  (Read 478 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Membership Schemes
« on: January 06, 2022, 06:30:38 PM »
We have spoken about memberships on here before, indeed it has been discussed with the Management, and promises are it is being worked on.

Below is something just received from Edinburgh Rugby (I am a member) which is so simple and will be popular up there -

​Introducing our all-new junior supporters membership: Burgh Juniors! For all Edinburgh Supporters from 0-16 years old.

Burgh Junior Members will get 10% off and priority access to the next Edinburgh Rugby Kids Camps as well as a video message from star winger, Darcy Graham!

Members will also have access to an exclusive Burgh Juniors Event during the season, with a chance to meet the players for a Q&A and selfie session*.

Benefits include:
• A digital certificate to print-at-home
• 10% off and priority access to the next Edinburgh Rugby Kids Camps*
• 10% off and priority access to mascot packages*
• A welcome video message from Darcy Graham to be sent to the email address we have on file for the member
• An exclusive Burgh Juniors event, which could involve access to captains run and signing session, Q&A with players and selfies pitch-side*
• Exclusive entry into two Burgh Juniors competitions during the remainder of the 2021/22 season, with fun prizes available

Price: £30 per supporter

*COVID-19 restrictions permitting.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Shugs

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Membership Schemes
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 08:27:07 PM »
Yes, looks good. Things like that really hook new fans in - for youngsters access to the players is huge. As I’ve put before I’d let all under 10’s in free.

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Membership Schemes
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 08:39:02 PM »
Pushing luck here  ......  Anything off for Wrinklies?   Or  (very cheeky here) Disabled?  Irish didn't charge Mr W.  ANYTHING  as  he was categorised as my Carer.  I wouldn't expect  many of  the three above as Wasps would end up paying Us  -  tho' we  two do get Wrinklie Rates.