Always a Wasp

Author Topic: BT Coverage Future  (Read 666 times)

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
BT Coverage Future
« on: February 03, 2022, 08:32:15 AM »
https://www.aol.co.uk/bt-sport-create-joint-venture-074835336.html

The announcement came as the group revealed a dip in profits but said the full-fibre broadband rollout has now reached 6.5m homes.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: BT Coverage Future
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 10:10:00 AM »
https://www.aol.co.uk/bt-sport-create-joint-venture-074835336.html

The announcement came as the group revealed a dip in profits but said the full-fibre broadband rollout has now reached 6.5m homes.

Not this home! My road was dug up in the past year and fibre was laid. Since then I've had company salespeople knocking on my door and trying to get me to sign up to FTTP service. I'm 74 and I live here with just my wife and we really don't need that kind of bandwidth and additional expense. They have been persistent until I told the last caller to go take a flying f*ck and stick his fibre where the sun don't shine. If my rugby goes jerk-o-vision then I will reconsider ;D
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 11:04:25 AM »
I once asked Virgin for a price for connecting - £10K because their cable comes to the end of our road but not into it. Suggested I canvas neighbours to get the required amount. Obviously told them to raffle. We have ultra high speed fibre at the bottom of my garden if I ever want it but I only need 50/60 download speed for my dubious music downloads!!
Let me tell you something cucumber

coddy

• Wasps Rugby Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 11:09:23 AM »
Not Rugby related but if I can watch Eurosport on my BT package I'll be made up as I get envious of their Motorbike Racing coverage.

hookender

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 12:01:13 PM »
Just had our road done this week, had first marketing call this morning. Surprised taken so long, as mate round corner had bloke on doorstep as they were putting barriers across his driveway.