Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Teams Up for Bath - Joe Starts, Alfie on the Bench  (Read 3045 times)

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Teams Up for Bath - Joe Starts, Alfie on the Bench
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2022, 07:23:40 PM »
I think the idea of bringing West, Cruse, and JTS on against a tiring scrum is delightful!

Think I'd be tempted to bring them on at 45-50 minutes. Plenty of time to make an impact, and still hitting the end of a tiring starter pack from Bath. All of them more than capable of playing that amount of time.

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2022, 07:51:02 PM »
What has happened to Nizzam Carr, has he fallen out of favour?
Probably being rested. He came from a hard season in SA to playing a lot of minutes when we had the a lot of injuries.

We don't announce our travelling reserves. Maybe Nemo is with them along with Ali Crossdale. With our reducing injury list, we finally have some SiD this season.
Good point.

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 09:55:16 PM »
I think the idea of bringing West, Cruse, and JTS on against a tiring scrum is delightful!

Think I'd be tempted to bring them on at 45-50 minutes. Plenty of time to make an impact, and still hitting the end of a tiring starter pack from Bath. All of them more than capable of playing that amount of time.

Yes, but I'd maybe leave Alo on a bit longer. He seems to have a crazy tank these days.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

Beasties

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2022, 08:41:45 AM »

Yes, but I'd maybe leave Alo on a bit longer. He seems to have a crazy tank these days.
Alo has been hugely impressive lately and I’m always sad to see him substituted these days. Miller-Mills has been impressing me lately too and then we’ve JTA to come on and run round like a spring chicken. Scholtz seems to be solid if he can get a game too. Koch and Ryan next year, this is getting silly.