Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 6733 times)

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2022, 10:00:45 AM »
Only surmising that it was the same guy due to the cock up with the sub announcement as they kicked. Yes, that was about the coldest I’ve been at the CBS. Strangely, it felt warmer outside the stadium.

Weird wasn't it.

I was watching on TV and every shot of the crowd - they looked absolutely frozen. In fact I commented on it earlier in the thread.
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2022, 10:11:29 AM »
Only surmising that it was the same guy due to the cock up with the sub announcement as they kicked. Yes, that was about the coldest I’ve been at the CBS. Strangely, it felt warmer outside the stadium.

Weird wasn't it.

I was watching on TV and every shot of the crowd - they looked absolutely frozen. In fact I commented on it earlier in the thread.

Believe me I have never been that cold at the CBSA/Ricoh. Despite multi-layers with hat, gloves and scarf. Too bloody cold to get phone out and comment.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2022, 10:19:14 AM »

Weird wasn't it.

Believe me I have never been that cold at the CBSA/Ricoh. Despite multi-layers with hat, gloves and scarf. Too bloody cold to get phone out and comment.

Nanoclimate?
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2022, 10:21:53 AM »

Weird wasn't it.

Nanoclimate?

Nah - end of row!
Let me tell you something cucumber

Rossm

• Hey, Slow Down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2022, 04:00:50 PM »
Roko gets 3 match ban. The Club indicated its intention to apply to World Rugby to access the WR Coaching Intervention
Programme. The Panel gave permission for the Club to apply to WR and, in the event the
application is allowed, and the Programme is completed, note that the Player will only miss two
matches rather than three.

Full decision here.

https://www.englandrugby.com/dxdam/1c/1c4a14ea-06d9-40b4-8de8-dfd1778e32ef/RokoduguniBathrugbyJudgmentFeb22(final).pdf
SLAVA UKRAINI!
HEROYAM SLAVA!

Bloke in North Dorset

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
I thought he might have got a longer ban becuase it wasn't just that he was upright, he was driving up in to contact as well.