Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Ash & JCW?  (Read 2308 times)

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Ash & JCW?
« on: June 29, 2018, 07:29:39 AM »
Just a place for rumours and news about these two.

Ash;
A couple of mentions that he was caught out by some diet pills, one was someone on the other site, another was Andy Goode. Someone else on Facebook saying he told them at a concert that he would start the new season.

JCW
Raggs pointed out that he may not be at pre-season. He was not mentioned on the injury list, but was replaced in the 11th hour by Will Stuart against Falcons with no explanation.

Raggs

• Global Moderator
  • Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ash & JCW?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 07:53:36 AM »
I just didn't recognise him on the Facebook page videos, but the quality was bad.

Neils

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 10:33:14 AM »
I note that the "sticky" on the other site has given the SBT morons an empty goal into which they can take bizarre pot shots.
Let me tell you something cucumber

Trevs Big Tackle

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 03:43:46 PM »
I viewed the post as a polite request not to talk about it, as a favour almost rather than a forced censorship. There's an appeal in the works and the club don't want random posts, stories and theories to affect the appeal.

It's not a surprise that the CCFC fans, presumably with a large contingent of "Free Tommy Robinson" fans, don't see the sense in keeping quiet about court cases.

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 09:33:19 AM »
Great to read the official explanation about Ash and to have him back. For me the key piece of info was that the banned substance was not listed on the diet pills, but found to be present after testing. Even if you don't fully believe he took them by accident, he could not have been aware of the banned substance.

Great to have him back. Really looks like we have some serious power in the squad to compliment the speed. With some recovery and injury luck this season is looking very tasty already.