Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Club shop 1st Aug  (Read 1738 times)

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Club shop 1st Aug
« on: July 27, 2018, 11:59:19 AM »
Going to go for the shop open day on the 1st Aug. Looking forward to seeing the new players shirt, but personally more keen to see what the supporters shirts will be like this year, got quite a few buz points stashed away!

If the colours schemes are anything to go by then we will swing from black to gold for the playing top.

NellyWellyWaspy

• Getting older a couple of minutes every day
    • View Profile
Re: Club shop 1st Aug
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »
If the rumours are to be believed, then a return to black and gold hoops seems to be on the cards. But who knows. Only a few days to wait.

Brandnewtorugby

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Club shop 1st Aug
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 07:57:58 AM »
Hoops it is then, despite the side panel trying to cause confusion!

I went to the open day, almost all of the squad were there. I should have bought a ball and got them all to sign it straight away. Unfortunately they all cleared off whilst we were poking about in the shop, just caught Tom Cruse, who was very polite and signed my daughter's flag and did the obligatory photo. Went back into the shop to find the stalwarts Ash and Christian were also still there and in no rush.

We all bought clothes from the sale, finally used my buzz points up. I got one of the yellow and black hoop cotton anniversary shirts for £30. We all seem to prefer wearing the non-player branded kit recently. The clothes with the script font Wasps design are popular with my wife and daughter. Personally like showing support on my clothes without feeling like I am pretending to be a player! I know it isn't that way, but just started feeling awkward wearing the shirt my wife got me for Christmas a few years ago. I actually think there is potential for more of a fashion brand approach, something like Raging Bull.