Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Morning All  (Read 1260 times)

Westy68

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Morning All
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2022, 10:54:31 AM »
Morning everyone, for me the hardest game in this recent batch of games. Great to have the Willis brothers back, shame Brad, Joe and Alfie missing.

I expect it to be tight but my head says a quins win my heart a wasps win. I hope at worst we get a couple of bonus points

Steve from Cov

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2022, 11:13:59 AM »
Morning all,
Coventry got off fairly lightly yesterday but its a foul morning today. Glad we are not playing at home.
Tough one to call today but I think the game will be won and lost in the front row. If Biyi and Tom - and our replacements - can get parity with their props we can win this. Id love to see the clash between Biyi and Marler.
Whilst Harlequins have some excellent players they also have some that wouldn't get in the Wasps squad.
Gutted that the promise of the game on Premiership TV has been dashed.

westwaleswasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2022, 12:50:38 PM »
Afternoon.
I have been sent images of friends with candles last night- no power till this evening. At home in Wales we lost panels and a trampoline appeared to be eating a bush. Others were not so lucky. I am in Essex and again panels and trellis bit he dust.
We don't need the win as much as they do- they will be desperate- and with it being an away game, we could nick a point and it would not be disastrous. A W would really confirm challenges for the top 4. There are a mixture of games ahead-it could be a telling month.