Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Match Thread  (Read 6117 times)

Heathen

• View Profile
Re: Match Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2022, 07:26:35 AM »

Fifita was excellent when he came on. We really bossed them at the lineout, whilst they probably took the spoils at scrum time.

He also added an extra dimension to our play out in the wide channels and as for his lineout steal at the end - that will become a thing of legend!

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2022, 08:08:39 AM »

Fifita was excellent when he came on. We really bossed them at the lineout, whilst they probably took the spoils at scrum time.

He also added an extra dimension to our play out in the wide channels and as for his lineout steal at the end - that will become a thing of legend!

Predicting a Fifita line out steal in the last minute to secure the game in the "morning all" thread will be my thing of legend (my bar is quite low)!

Vespula Vulgaris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2022, 08:22:32 AM »

Predicting a Fifita line out steal in the last minute to secure the game in the "morning all" thread will be my thing of legend (my bar is quite low)!

I'm still dining out on predicting Japan's win against SA all those years ago.
Please consider supporting the forum in 2022! Donate Here

WonkyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2022, 10:12:16 AM »
We actually were dining out when that match took place.  At a wedding.  The whole table quite disgraced itself by interrupting the best man's speech.  Very loudly.