General Category > Wasps Rugby Discussion

DW site

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rossm:

--- Quote from: Gaz on December 01, 2018, 04:42:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rossm on November 30, 2018, 01:51:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Heathen on November 30, 2018, 01:26:43 PM ---Can one of the Mods please get the site back up. If not, hand it over to fans who will keep it going.

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with here?

--- End quote ---

There is no one here.

--- End quote ---

Well you're here Gaz.

BG:
For those of us that have logins for both sites I think we should start promoting this site for the regular DW users (as long as Vesp is ok with that)... and hopefully SamLee (who took to the Sarries forum to keep trolling Wasps) won't find it

Vespula Vulgaris:
I'm very happy to have this place promoted.  I'll carry on helping out at DW as well, but I must admit I much prefer the way this place works.

Vespula Vulgaris:
For the record the DW site is deactivated automatically when no new story is posted.  They claim this is for their advertising, but as someone who works in digital and has made many many websites and advertising based businesses this is absolutely not true.  However I won't go into that here.

New content was posted earlier today yet the site still remains down, I have messaged the powers that be manually asking for the site to be reactivated but I'm not planning on holding my breath as they are not invested in the community, simply the revenue.  It seems a little shortsighted to me as page views = revenue, but who am I to comment...

Neils:
Let it die

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version