Always a Wasp

Author Topic: Conspiracy?  (Read 670 times)

ArleyWasp

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Conspiracy?
« on: August 22, 2022, 12:03:23 AM »
Coventry rugby launched their new sky blue away kit on Saturday, albeit at home to Moseley. SB Sam you profess to know everything about every team so does this signify a closer relationship between SISU and Coventry Rugby/John Sharp? Are CCFC moving to the Butts? If so I'm resigning my season membership at the Butts.

SBSam

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 04:28:44 AM »
Elsewhere in fantasy land, Wasps own their training ground, have paid off bondholders, cleared HMRC debts, have sold 13,501 season tickets, operate at a profit and are the richest Rugby club in Europe.

Chunky24

• Wasps Rugby Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 08:26:06 AM »
Coventry rugby launched their new sky blue away kit on Saturday, albeit at home to Moseley. SB Sam you profess to know everything about every team so does this signify a closer relationship between SISU and Coventry Rugby/John Sharp? Are CCFC moving to the Butts? If so I'm resigning my season membership at the Butts.

You should know then the Butts has an artificial pitch which isn't allowed in Football league and that Cov rugby have previously had sky blue kits, nothing to see here, your membership is safe.